realm's word

Undistorted Views (through rose-tinted lenses)

Nas and Jr Gong Marley


I'm finally back after taking a Blogging break, sorry about that - had things to do!
So to play catch up, I'll be reviewing some new Ultrasone DJ Pro Headphones very soon, letting you know my opinion on the new Erro album and a few other bits... and if I'm not mistaken, Happy Friday last week was, well...not Happy at all... seems I owe you.

News wise, Erro's Music Fans First' album went straight into the RnB Chart top 10 in its first week, credit where it's due, he deserves commercial success after so many years hard work.

Nas and Damian Marley are to release an album together, which I'm looking forward to, watch more here...



Mariah Carey has finished recording a new album, the same can be said for Ludacris.

'Somehow' (yeah, like we're naive enough to think that new recordings of songs actually 'leak' within minutes of being recorded - EVER NOTICE HOW ARTISTS NEVER SUE THEIR PRODUCERS/RECORD COMPANIES ETC FOR LEAKING THEIR LATEST SONG? PERHAPS ITS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT THEY DO IT ON PURPOSE, STOP INSULTING OUR INTELLIGENCE. JEEEEEEEEES. It would be a lot more truthful if they said 'here's a demo of one of my new tracks, do you like it?') Monica's new song is ready for the listening... Click here for a snippet
It's OK. Good vocals but a bit annoying and 'too much' They you go Monica, that's what I think, now stop over complicating your music.

Nivea is a type of moisturizing face cream and a name for an RnB singer who shot to short term fame on Mystikal's 'Been So Long'. Well, here's her latest track, sounds a bit Mya, a bit Rihanna (puke) and clearly somewhat meaningful to Nivea lyrically. Judge for yourself here

Speaking of Mya.... I always liked her, she was sweet, playful and had a nice voice.
This comeback from her is just a let down in every aspect, sorry to say so. I can't bring myself to review it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment