realm's word

Undistorted Views (through rose-tinted lenses)

The King of Pop - Remixed


As loyal subjects of Realms Word, today you've surpassed yourselves and have in fact achieved a record amount of daily hits to this blog since...ever...
And so, as ruler of this Realm, I thought I'd reward you with some nice Michael Jackson remixes that, well, you just cant find in any old place.

I've already said my ode to the King of Pop which you can find via clicking here..

If you're a DJ, you may like a couple of these and if you like to do as I do - play people rare songs and then not specify where you got them so that you have the upper hand - you're in for a treat.

Click the link and download!!!!


I'm signing out for the day but will be back soon...

Michael Jackson, rest in peace.

Dj Rahdu, thanks :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment