realm's word

Undistorted Views (through rose-tinted lenses)

I've been contemplating this for a while... should I jump on board the blogging gravy train, and become 'me 2.0' ? The reality is, why not?! I guess there are various reasons as to why any individual deems it relevant to post their life online to the masses, many individuals see blogging as a means to communicate for other reasons (social networking, money, pr, downloading etc...), for me it's a case of allowing myself to indulge in occasional rants, express my views on music and generally use it as a therapeutic outlet. Of course, I'm not here to spill my thoughts on everything, it just seems like a good place to tell the world what's on my mind whenever it suits and who knows, perhaps my Blogging therapy will conclude eventually with a mental breakthrough which is a life-altering revelation?! Hmm, unlikely as it sounds, it's new territory and I think that it'll be a combination of diary-meets-music reviewing-meets-random other life activities.

So here goes, first things first, time to get some coding and make this thing look pleasing to the eye, then I'll kick things off with some posts and have a grand unveiling, red ribbon and all. Until then, sleepy time, me thinks..